The Texas real estate commission (TREC) regulates real estate brokers
and sales agents, real estate inspectors, home warranty companies,
easement and right-of-way agents, and timeshare interest providers.

You can find more information and check the status of a license holder

You can send a complaint against a license holder to TREC.
A complaint form is available on the TREC website.  

TREC administers two recovery funds which may be used to satisfy a
civil court judgment against a broker, sales agent, real estate inspector,
or easement or right-of-way agent,
if certain requirements are met.

If you have questions or issues about the activities of a license holder,
the complaint process or the recovery funds, please visit the website or
contact TREC at:

Texas Real Estate Commission
P.O. Box 12188
Austin, Texas 78711-2188
(512) 936-3000
__Consumer Protection Notice
Mainka Home Inspection Services
Chris Mainka
Chris Mainka
Association of Certified
Home Inspectors
Texas Professional
Real Estate Inspectors
We Have

Supra Key Access
InterNACHI Certified